Commercial construction projects require a number of considerations including functionality, conformance to applicable regulations/codes and aesthetics. An attractive appearance that sets the facility apart from others is important, but must be balanced with the need for sturdiness, functionality and conformance to codes and regulations.
Elmdor Stoneman offers commercial access doors, pipe isolators, roof hatches and, flashing that are aesthetic in appearance and durable in design. Our galvanized steel doors can be polished to a satin or high polish finish to match any existing décor.
Elmdor Stoneman easily meets the needs of commercial facilities with products that complement the surrounding facility, offer lasting durability and conform to all applicable codes and, regulations.
Regardless of the application, Elmdor Stoneman products offer many benefits and save money at the commercial level by:
- Manufacturing durable, galvanized steel products that can withstand not only regular everyday use, but also harsh abuse and weather, helping to retain their functionality and attractive appearance.
- Complying with all applicable codes for each product.
- Offering a wide variety of customizations and finishes to complement any facility.
- Using sturdy materials that are recyclable at the end of their long life.
- Providing fixtures that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Manufacturing products that are ideal for new construction or retrofit—fixtures can be engineered to fit existing rough-ins.
- Promoting low maintenance and vandal-resistance.
- Saving money on repairs and replacements and keep commercial facilities functional.